Thursday, January 17, 2013

Review of Forestal Urbano I in Chile

Forestal Urbano I
Forestal Urbano I

Address : Forestal Urbano I, Santiago, Chile

Rating :
Excellent




This day we will review about Forestal Urbano I. Forestal Urbano I in Chile provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Chile we suggest you to stay in Forestal Urbano I.

Forestal Urbano I These urban style apartments feature panoramic views of Santiago and free Wi-Fi. In the summer guests can sunbathe by the pool. The Central Market is a 10-minute walk and the city centre, only a 15-minute walk away, offers plenty of dining and entertainment options.Forestal Urbano has modern apartments with flat-screen cable TV, seating and dining areas. Sofa beds are available upon request.Fully furnished kitchens include microwaves, refrigerators and wooden cabinetry. Private bathrooms feature marble fittings and some of them have baths.This non-smoking hotel offers daily Continental breakfast with regional jams and coffee.Santiago’s International Airport is 16.8 km away.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Forestal Urbano I



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

No comments:

Post a Comment